I believe vice grips used to be made in Nebraska USA. But Not any more
I’ve known for quite a while where I could score a bunch of those for free, but could never figure a good use for them in my current & ever...
The only oak I’ve ever scored was skidded out with a friends tractor that had a Homemade winch set up on it. very crude looking and very slow but...
How do you plan to use them?
562xp
Hit it again today. Got the other pickup (gold one) loaded with stuff dry enough to burn right away. I’m out of wood in the basement so it’ll go...
I thought about doing individual stalks but would have to work off a ladder or pickup bed, or something else elevated. To big and no way to escape...
not nearly as dry as I’d hoped. Some of the bigger rounds had water squeeze out when the splitter hit em, 4-6” stuff up high is pretty good
Hoping to get the other pickup and trailer loaded today & most of the rest bucked into rounds, then I can go out with a couple Coleman lanterns...
Yes, my biggest. I’m hoping that it will yield a whole season’s worth, I’ve burned probably around 2 1/2 cords so far this season. But it’s been...
I don’t know, was hoping to hear from others. Especially the hand splitting crowd
Tancy likes to be up where she can see better [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Well it’s down :D Fell exactly where I wanted & went as good as I could have hoped. Was planning to use the 372 with 28” bar to drop it. But I cut...
Something I think I’ve noticed before, but paid closer attention to today while splitting up a standing dead elm. It seems to split better for me...
X2
Sweet!!! That’s about the handiest rig for wooding I’ve seen
I’m always thinking about my next saw..... on a 3 saw plan now that really has me covered, but you guys have infected me with CAD. Always on the...
Welcome to the club, not only are you gonna like it here, I already like having you here. That little case setup is pretty nifty! :yes: Was it a...
Let’s see buZZsaw BRAD hand split that one!:rofl: :lol:
I was thinking maybe we could draw straws to see who the real elm lover is. I’ve said before standing dead with the bark falling off is my staple...