I guess there’s more than one way to skin a cat. Or cut a log! It’s neat to hear so many approaches to the same end. Lots of experienced cutters...
......and, If your problems bring you to your knees in prayer, they have served their purpose!
First things first! Take care of and learn to love yourself. Once the alcohol problem is out of the way life can become better than you ever...
I like this idea. Might need to use it on the huge elm I’ve been working on
New ↑ I dont know what your experience level is with a saw, but if you dont feel comfortable, dont do it. there is no substitute for expirence,...
While unloading & stacking tonight I got to thinking about Lennyzx11 posting about ICBS totes he just got. That post got me thinking about the...
Anyone can at my local airport. I run it in my saws ‘cause I like the smell.
I did actually get a burn permit and call it in To region 26 though, just a formality really. In case a passerby see smoke and calls it in they...
You Eastern boys would probably be shocked by what I can get by with out here! :bug: & I wouldn’t have it any other way.........Although I would...
I need to get one of those built. I’ve seen some here before and thought it would be nice. Split some big rounds today in the vertical position...
Today’s progress report... got another bigger (fuller) load in the gold pickup. Got a bit of snow overnight so was an ideal day to burn the 2...
Back to the original question.... “ has your weather changed in your lifetime”? my answer is yes. Last night and this morning it snowed. The...
346 is probably on more wish lists than any other saw
My former boss’s 266se has a metal flag. Someday I may get the chance to own it, but for now have to be content to use it when I want.... almost...
Actually I think it was in Medford. But apparently gone now. I didn’t figure it would last long. Seemed like to good of deal. I thought about...
I lurk on that forum often, usually looking at the for sale stuff. Always some saws of interest to me there. But the forum as a whole don’t feel...
Yeah that’s a classic :rofl: :lol:
I spotted one I’ve been thinking about /looking for today on Craig’s list but it is in Oregon & I’m in Nebraska. Looked good and price was right...
How much $$$ was it
If I end up going this route I’ll have to get a set of forks for my skid steer, witch I’ve been wanting anyway. This place is sure helpful with...