That’s a saweet looking 2 saw plan right there. :D I’m sure it will serve you quite well!!
Could be, l’d hate to think he’s turning into a snob!
Aww come on, I wanna see the pictures of screw ups to. Gotta know we’re all human and I’m not the only one who has bad days
It must be nice to able to be so fussy/picky
That seems like a pretty good deal
I’m used to splitting elm so no more fighting than normal. I’m sure a bunch of people would have passed on it long ago. But it’s about as good as...
Thanks I’ll try it. Guess I’m gonna have to break down and buy a set of those splined screwdrivers
Yeah cleaning up bark sucks, especially a 60ft standing dead elm’s worth
Seems reasonable, can’t hurt to ask. Probably save the builder some dumping fees
Husqvarna 372 xt. Started really well cold today & seemed to run good in the cuts. But after the first cuts and for the rest of the day it would...
3 loads in the gold pickup, one in the green pickup, & 2 trailer loads so far. Probably over one good load left, maybe two. All split in the field...
I made it back out to the project today. Got a full load on the gold pickup, split and stacked in the box. Didn’t get the trailer Very full, but...
I think I got a good deal but there was a 2 in front of the 40 ..... was in a pawn shop
Yep.... learning about firewood and saws here
There was one for sure but maybe two in my hometown in central Nebraska
That falls in the you suck category:D
I often have my chaps on, I think it helps save my pants
I took a Colorado blue out of my yard about 3 years ago. Yep, real pain in the ash to split even with hydraulics. It burned though
Just got these today from my mom. They belonged to her late husband. They were put back a while ago and I forgot about them. When we were visiting...
A church is just a building, but a personal relationship with the god of your own understanding can get and keep you sober. After that a life you...