Me too
So an A46 is the first six months of that year and a B46 is the last six months of the year??
About 2 miles outside of town. Never thought about the hours, but if I think about it a bit I can probably get close. I know it was 3 gallons of...
There’s a thread called firewood dogs, share yours.... or something like that
Was that hard to cut/noodle? The elm I just did was “harder than a whores heart” . It was 3 large trunks basically starting at the stump. On the...
At those prices I wish I had a way to market them. I know where there’s a building full for free, just come get em. I got to go get me a half...
Oh yeah she’s always got to be climbing up on something so she can see, Mother Nature was kinda mean to beagles, giving them short legs. I often...
Finally finished up this score today :thumbs: One more full load of splits on the gold pickup (lots of uglies in it) on Saturday [ATTACH] this is...
Then I guess I’m stumped. Don’t know much about all this old Coleman stuff, except that it’s really cool. Just getting into it
I believe the B 46 is the model number the date will be stamped on the very bottom you will have to turn it upside down to see
It’s not a Coleman, but kinda along the same lines. Don’t look like it’s ever been lit. Found it in the basement when we bought the house...
Those are sooo cool. My buddy has one that belonged to his grandfather. His was made in the 40s, can’t remember what year exactly. It should be...
Are you serious, because I have heard them called Christmas lanterns
Well .....crap, that didn’t live up to all the hype. But it was fun keeping up with the attempt. Go drop another so it’ll hang up in a nearby tree...
I’ve got an old bayou 300 also, it does what I want. I bought it used and the shifting has always been quirky & now I think the transmission is...
Bark in second picture don’t look like elm to me
I agree with jtstromsburg that earns you an award :thumbs:
I’m not certain but I believe the ash around me is green ash. I wouldn’t know the difference between any of them. I just know the stuff around...
Or my twisty gnarly elm
Not exactly splitting...... but was stacking in the dark tonight. I had 2 pickup loads of split elm from my “ more than one load “ score that I...