Got a question Dave.....did you rent a drywall lift to do the OSB ceiling? I plan to OSB the shop too, but I may cut it into smaller strips so I...
Wow. Grouting and cleaning as you go. You need a helper. No, I'm not volunteering. :rofl: :lol:
The dumbing down of America at it's finest. I don't like it anymore than those 3 guys, but this is a money grab....pure and simple, and anyone...
Yep, looks to be about 3". That would bring the work surface up a bit higher than normal. That's a very classic look.
Nice, but a little time consuming. I can see situations where that would be very useful though. Not sure I'd mess with that little jog, since once...
That was a thought, that maybe there were a lot of cuts or something. Never used epoxy grout.......interesting.
Doing that by yourself is tedious. By the time the partials are done, why not just grout the whole pieces and then finish by grouting the...