Yep.
:picard::rofl: :lol:
Hey lukem , you're prolly a partay animal right now, but how'd the tiling go?
Yep, same here. I knew diddly about burning firewood when we moved here. Luckily, I'm a slow learner. Uh, wait, that's not right. Luckily, I'm a...
More problems?
I don't know how Youtubers make money, but if they don't post vids, they don't make anything. I think he jumped the gun a bit with that vid. I'm...
Started out wet, humid, and crummy. It's about 77 and the skies are crystal clear right now. I'll take the now. We didn't get the grouting done...
That guy and his wife are building a post and beam/timberframe house at some point and learning everything they need to know along the way....
I can empathize. Going to finish tile at SisIL's today. Just about 30 perimeter pieces (1/2 already cut) to lay, then let the grouting begin....
Tis ok, I gotz dis. Everything by 1.5, yep.:D
Huh? :rofl: :lol: I get it but, huh? See, if ya' just take everything and multiply by 1.5, it'll nevah be too short.
Nat. gas here, but the idea is the same. I converted BTUs used to compare gas to firewood. Came out pretty dang close. This is a great idea.
Shoe size. :whistle:
Ego, car, chainsaw...........Fridge, house, pool................
SCORE!!
I know.:D
Redonkulous. Rinky-dink-ulous.
Yep, those are cool. Obviously, he knows Dad, eh? If I'm out cutting trees and someone asks my wife where I am, she tells 'em I'm out being a...
Seems like coffee makers consider a cup to be 6 oz.:picard: I was taught that a cup is 8 oz. Ooooh, I could make millions. :thumbs:
Give it a minute....it'll change. We old guys know this. :p:rofl: :lol: