I'll be right there.:thumbs::picard:
Um, except the effort to go to work to pay for it. The gas to get there, the clothes you wear while there, the lunches out, etc......:whistle:...
Yep, I think it's been close to 2 years since I got out in the woods to cut anything major.
Love it Allan. Keep 'em coming. Is that load going to mom?
It's interesting that you're seeing price increases while I'm still paying the same price for csd as when I first moved here almost 11 years ago....
Oh, is that all?:faint:
Who needs a fancy schmancy expensive pick 'em up when you can load a car like that? He deserves a medal, but prolly got a ticket.
I also did 2X wall stovepipe, but used one that goes from 40ish" to about 68". Made my install super easy. This is important. We pay about...
Just remember that you can use single or doublewall stovepipe in the room, but there has to be an appropriate wall thimble or ceiling support box...
Good man and neighbor. :yes:
Sooooo, not a wasted weekend, eh Mike? :dex:
Wow, those guys work fast.....:whistle::D Saving over 75% on the bill......priceless.
Hey Jack Straw , Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.
^^^^^
Cool, you'll be runnin' 10Ks in no time.
On the other hand............"I can't drive and poor wife has to drive me everywhere.":D:dex: See, silver lining. :thumbs: I hate having someone...
Suckage. Was it chipped or something?
Sorry to hear that Mike. It is what it is, so go with it. Getting frustrated won't make it heal any faster, and you'll just be miserable. Go sit...
Yep, time to mow the dandelions again. :)
Well, the dry has dried up. Rain, rain, rain, has kept me from watering. I can see I'll need to make the cages larger in diameter. These things...