Bar is reversible and should be flipped occasionally..... it helps the bar wear more evenly. Kinda like rotating your vehicle tires. Which reminds...
General rule of thumb is that on single wall stove pipe, the external temp is approximately 1/2 of the inside temp. It will change depending on...
Oops, I meant the blower speed....mah bad. Yeah, it's not too difficult to get the stove to 700, but I don't normally run nearly that high.
Beautiful this am, until about 11, then the heat and humidity started getting a bit uncomfy. I put the air back on (ran it yesterday) on high,...
Shouldn't be a problem, as I never run mine that high. Good tip though. The blower itself makes some noise, but I think it's just clogged with dog...
Something else I had considered too. I wouldn't even need a spare battery, as I'd be about done (me, not the trimming) if the charge lasted close...
Disagree. Lot of work went into that, and it looks great. I'm curious what you think of the side shields on your 30. Been seriously thinking of...
Might have to break down and buy something other than a homeowner special. :whistle: We have a battery powered Black & Decker that I bought when...
Sorry Dave, but maybe this will help you too.......I think the sling would be a great option for me, as my back is in less than stellar shape....
This is timely, as I'm looking too. I bought a Troy-built 4 stroke from HD or Lowes a few short years ago, and it always seemed to bog down in any...
I like this idea. Build a woodshed, carport........
Toothpicks. He'll make millions. :dex:
Yep, folks come up here to camp, 4 wheel, etc. and buy lots of wood bundles. How much effort do you want to put into getting rid of it? Doing like...
Start cuttin'. That's firewood.
:picard::woodsign:
Very nice Matt. You're gonna' love it.
:bug:
Better hurry Dave.:)
Wow. Not everybody pays for their firewood in any way other than some time and a little fuel/bar oil. I could cut wood here on the property if I...
:picard::dancer: