I got the sittin' in a chair part down pat. :thumbs:
Hey Jason, no chimney here, but folks who don't wanna' climb use a Sooteater. How tall is your setup? I've considered it myself, but I can still...
Wife said it rained all night. Pretty dreary right now, but I don't think it's going to rain anymore today. Next 3-4 days should be fairly nice....
Hey Warner, welcome aboard. If you're thinking of a Woodstock, take a drive over and check 'em out. I hear they're very nice folks.
I gave up spending all that time trying to get and keep a fire burning with un-dry wood several years ago. Load the stove with dry wood, put in a...
:hair::hair::hair: Not include OAK! Well, probably a good idea, since it takes so long. We've had these discussions before but I'll relate this...
There ya' go. Not Oak....here. Not even if it got CSS. By ready to burn, I mean dry.
Depends......on type of wood, climate, how large the splits are. The wood won't dry for quite a while around here until it's bucked AND split....
Hot and humid yestaday. Had the air on all day, and it barely kept up. Cooler today, but the humididity is still up there. Should be cooler...
:popcorn::ithappened::popcorn::ithappened::popcorn::ithappened:etc.
Now, THOSE look GOODER!
Any bugs that stick around too long end up as BTUs.
Tough choice, but pizza wins.
More than one usually results in more than double the work getting done. With 3, WOOHOO!! Just waiting on the :ithappened:.
Bingo. Did the shopping yesterday, came home, made some pasta, ate, and was pretty much done for the day.
I don't see a problem. Still using some fuel from last year. It's fine....saw runs fine. Oh, and it's 87 E-10.
Haven't bought hay for a few years, but should have been at least one cutting by now.
"Too many things to do to not be able to do anything." Man, ain't that the truth.
Or mine. :dex: We just refinanced to about 1/2 our old rate and cut a few years off the term while keeping the payment virtually the same. Might...
Man, so much goes on in this thread.......I need to check more often. Apologies to anyone I miss, but to Backwoods Savage Dennis and Judy, Happy...