I only asked, cause that's where I'd be.......:whistle:
Are you at the concession stand? Oops, that was for you Eric VW .
As long as you're with your gooder half.........yep.
:popcorn:
Cell phone pic? Take the pic with the phone horizontal.
Best I could do on short notice.......... [ATTACH]
But......it's July. :D
If I had the ability to do that, it's exactly what I'd do to save the old back. Gooder job.
Ok, thanks for that stuckinthemuck . Still a pretty good chunk of boards.
Wait a minute Mike.......4 MILLION bd ft? Holy......:hair: Is that some kind of figure of speech that really means 4 measly bd ft? That can't be...
Nice that you could get 'em in almost the length needed. No joints is gooder. Do they require a gap for expansion? Never worked with the stuff.
Dennis, you must be sending all the crappy weather either to HD or me. :picard: It's still drizzling, and pretty humid. The gauge next to me says...
I haven't either. Maybe I should take it up again.
Even if you aren't left handed, try making the 6 normally with your left hand. That works too.
We'll need video. Not the trip to TSC.........the quad splitter splitting marathon. :popcorn:
Yeah, that's easier. I did it the hard way. Figures.
Seems like a mere postponement. Gotta' come down at some point, no?:rofl: :lol:
Well, first try was less than stellar. Just tried again.........did it. Twice. Wut I won?:dex:
Ah. Hang onto some of it in case there's a shortage next time. So, it's not taxable, since it was your money to begin with.......so there's that....
Perty sure cashin' it makes you an accessory to somethin' unsavory. :hair::rofl: :lol: