Ugh! I ordered a remote control for a recliner that was stuck in the recumbent position. With prime, it was to come in two day, but I wanted it...
I try to avoid the bleach because of the septic tank. I have one black water and one gray water. Bleach kills off too much friendly bacteria so...
Me either, both front end loaders. Very energy saving. Like the access door to the clean out filter. That is always nasty, but it is worth...
Nope, it was TS
Friday, I received two 30 bags of dog food and one 16 lb bag of cat food, all in one box, tightly packed and then delivered within one foot of my...
[MEDIA] My hero
Home made beans? My son in-law makes them. so good!
Update, taxes done and sent in cost $220 to have them done at H&R. Getting a refund. :rootintootin:. Only took a few minutes. I had sent in...
Larger mailbox???????
Going out to get my taxes done today. Wish me luck! I've been going to H&R for years and having them done by the same person. We can't itemize...
Need to think of carbs like a hot wood stove. Get too close to them and you get burned. We just don't have a lot of them in the house. No...
Yes, and I think I saw them at Sam's Club in Augusta ME for $225/ton. But these are Penningtons. I would need them given to me if I am to use them.
I would buy every bag they had at that price.
Wish we had more bats here. They do a number on the bugs. Bats have some sort of disease that is wiping them out by the thousands. I suspect...
Going to get cold again this next weekend. But you have your pellet stove and oil to use so you won't have to mess up the wood stove. Just...
I never knew about "Newegg" just looked it up. I'll have to poke around on that site. I am looking for a home camera security system. I want a...
[MEDIA]
I had a wicked hard time adjusting to not working and earning a check. I still get the checks, but not working. I would still do it if I...
ivanhoe, so sorry for the loss of your brother.
congratulations on your retirement. Retirement is fun, I did it 4 times. Now seem fairly permanent.