Also consider Shellac. Goes on easier, lot less apt to run, reasonable and durable. Good for the walls and ceiling wood. Poly better for the...
Too cold for me to go outside today. Wanted nothing to do with it. Dogs went out, did their thing, and wanted right back in. Sun was out so...
Same here, usually between 4 and 4:30 except Sat. when the alternate carrier is here around noon. That is for USPS, the UPS person can show...
Need to make a larger mailbox, Like the ones that used to stand on the streets as postal drop boxes.
Now that there is quick witted!:thumbs:
Been a while since we visited this thread, but I found this interesting possibility made from reclaimed pallet wood and some tin roofing: [ATTACH]
Good, Better not to wait with identity fraud getting your refunds before the owner does.
Can't prove that by me. Everyday is "day off" day. No longer look for vacation days, they are all the same.
You know you can have any conversations you want with any FHC friends if you use the PM mode. I think you can have a 100 in your thread. You...
At 70, been through war, seen a lot. I am going to say the grass is greener here. And while I can, I plan to stay above the grass and take care...
Where is your Dad's farm?
How about the box spring falling on the floor!
Do you have your next job lined up? I could only stand it for 3 months, then found another job for another 15 years, but only part time for most...
You have that one right. But then I like being the way we are.
Noticed your Avatar is blank. I am hoping nothing has happened with the new pup. Not trying to be nosy, just concerned about all our fur...
I get a lot of AARP mail and I am only 70. :BrianK:
I was thinking about you today. How is the wife doing after the excitement at the post office? Fires are frightening. You just can't predict...
The new thing on track the delivery now says, "tomorrow"
I get told those stories every day! They always rat on my wife!
Fishing license?