Glad you are OK and have insurance. Take care.
We don't always use "like" to indicate we like the comment. Think of it this way, you are in a room, you speak but don't know who listened to...
That is just horrid. But I know hospitals that have done something similar. Even after many years of service and excellent evaluations....
I leaned away from Craftsman's tools some time ago. Esp. the power tools. Now a fan of Milwaukee power tools. But would use others with the...
Rebounding back to myself. Went swimming today, a tad weak, but kept at it for 90 min. Water was nice at 90F Tomorrow, my son wants to start...
From everything I have been reading, the heat pump is the way to go for heating and cooling. Very efficient and low cost. My brother has one and...
Yup, It had me running. Good thing the bathroom is next to the bed room.
Up today, so far so good. Let's see how it goes. Plan of eating breakfast and move on as normal. Back hurts like heck, but that is from having...
I only make it out of the bed room to get to the bathroom today. Didn't even look outside. Got some intestinal bug. Seems to be settling down a...
I know I am dense, is that money or KWH?
GO LED with those grow lights! This will be my first year with LED grow lights for my seedlings. (vegetables and annuals) No pot, however, if I...
We used 1361 KWH and paid $190.27. That covers the cost of my son and his family upstairs and my wife and I downstairs. two stoves, dryers etc....
Goes with the territory. Some animals are very possessive of their food. Seems to be a genetic thing. My dogs will steal from one another and...
I've seen pieces of sheds for sale at the pet store to give to dogs to chew on. Should the ones picked up in the woods be sanitized in any way...
Send some of that warm stuff this way would you please. We are having some of the coldest temps. of this winter. With the wind, it is just too...
Passing over while in your arms. We all should be so lucky to make our journey in the arms of a love and trusted one. So sorry for your loss.
Same here. Gotta love the Harman for being able to adjust to need. Only thing I could see to improve it would be a fuel gage.
Yup, I run mine to empty but it isn't intentional. Just sort of happens. Glad I don't do the same with the car.
That looks really appealing. I'm getting ready to put pine on my porch sun room. Been debating running it horizontal or vertical. What you did...
Never forget! Maybe just lock it up, history is history. And that is what Scotty did, and with the rest of the clan, we made this a home. No...