We have a big pot of chili in the slow cooker. Should be good comfort food on this ice cold freezing night.
I was beginning to think we were the only ones left with snow on the ground. Darn it is so cold here, My thermometer is reading at 5 F. Don't...
I don't know, but you wait, this summer we will be complaining about a drought. Things cycle. We had several wet summers now it is time to shift...
Weather man says it will be the coldest day this late in the season in 67 years. :shiver:
she doesn't seem concerned about the cold and snow at all!
[IMG][IMG] two of my six cats checking out the new finish in their heated porch
I bet that is someone's pet pig that got out somehow. Last week, I saw a young woman and man in TS and later in Wallyworld with a goat on a...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The last one is one of my six cats who really love the porch. They sit in the window...
two views from the European Model???? Cross posted. [ATTACH]
two pics. both of the European model??? Cross posted [ATTACH]
Are those 3 fur friends your?, ( picture in Avatar) Very nice looking animals
Those are nice looking sheds. I'm trying to find one or two to put in my new porch. My problem is I am unable to walk but short distances. I'm...
My grandfather was a man of the earth. He told me the weather swings every 10 years, so that means 10 yrs going in and another 10 going out. He...
You are a fortunate man, Mr. Gas. Beautiful property, nice life style. Hope you have many years to enjoy it
Honestly, those are designer statistics. I have read the best this or that place to live, education, crime etc. Just look at where the...
Dear FHC Family I am very grateful for this forum. It is clean, wholesome, and inspiring. It has become a home for hard working folks, their...
I must be all azz because it bites me everywhere!
My son has been finishing my new porch this week. We are putting V match, tongue and grove 6 in. pine on the inside. Something like t 111 on the...
:heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:
I hate that being without power. But to think everyone lived that way until the last century. Glad you are well prepared. Running in for gas...