I think it is one of those "teacher" days. They will have lost days extending the school year. We still have more winter to get through so who...
Looks like a fun thing to have for backyard cooking. I would try pork on it first if it were up to me.
So sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was loved and lived a long good life. Lost my dad 19 years ago, but I think of him frequently.
I trust you got dug out OK. SO must be with the quilter gang today. So you have a quiet day home alone with KC. My grand daughter is having a...
And hope you are doing well also. I don't know how others feels for sure, but I am ready for this winter to be over. I've had enough cold and...
Mother nature sure made them hardy. What we don't know, is how many of them actually fall victim to these horrible storms, starvation, or...
Thank you for all you do. Happy Birthday
We built in the 70's. We had plane wood hollow core doors, stained. Hated them. Changed out to six panel Masonite hollow core doors. Love them....
First I have known of that product. Dave, your house has been just full of surprises for you. I am beginning to think you are replacing it...
Seems to have stopped here too, but not sure because the wind is blowing so hard that it looks like it is snowing. hope I don't jinx myself, we...
Public relations. Keep them good so the PUC will allow rate increases.
[ATTACH]
Snowing hard here now. Birds are still busy [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Look at it this way, you know one heck of a lot more than most do about how things work, and how to do business. So you will work this out...
How was the show? do you have some pictures to share?
I've seen crews on our interstate cutting back to the line. Lots of 6 to 8 in. stuff piled up. Then they come alone and chip it all up. Makes me...
This guy says it all, but it is not for innocent ears. Nothing dirty, but he uses a lot of cuss words so if you don't want the young ones to...
x2
x3,, just like the others on the street.
If you are looking for numbers, you can have any number that is due here. it is oK, I can live without it.