We are in the same general area, [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Nice picture ture. We are still buried in snow.
[IMG]Buyer beware!
Cracked open my last winter squash. It was a hubbard squash. Seeds were still in good condition. I'm drying them out now. Squash is baking in...
Nice vid, thanks for sharing.
I would tell you that in those who immune systems are compromised, you need to stick to the advice of your specialist. There are so many...
:campfire:Here is something for your fire pit the next time you have the neighbors over. Maybe better than Nutella...
I did a "Bing" search. Got a quote from 2011 on another forum. "They are a Spruce / Balsam Fir mix out of Quebec, and are rated @ 8400BTU. "...
Do you take vitamins? Sometimes Vit C and Zinc will shorten the duration of a viral infection. Once you get run down, you are wide open for an...
You need to let that "young lady" out and tear into the package like it was a Christmas present. Have a fun day!
Wife cooked a delicious corned beef and lots of root veggies and cabbage. Nice dinner, corned beef was lean, fell apart with just a fork...
Saw only a modest amount of melting today. Still too cold.
It has come up, time to time, that we go with Maritime time zone. That might work, except we would be so out of sync with broadcasting. I think...
Happy Birthday to the MasterMech , (Mr. Fix it.) Hope you had a good day.
fence post maker company maybe?
You have to do what feels right. I hate regrets. Esp. those that are easily avoided. Most of my friends have been cremated so the only thing to...
Thank Grizz, The hat was the most wanted item on my list from the get go. Glad you posted a reminder. Hope you refresh it a few times so others...
First time I saw this post, and I am on this forum a few hours every day! Ordered a hat. Surprised there are any left available. I assume...
I feel the same way. I like DST much better. Winter is so long. It isn't until the daylight gets back to 5 pm that I start feeling better. We...