I bought a rotisserie chicken for supper tonight, but when suppertime came near, I just didn't feel like chicken. I had chicken 4 times this past...
Looks like we are in for a mess tomorrow morning. Doesn't look good for the kids going to school or for me going to Lewiston for my VA group...
[ATTACH]
Got my hat. Very nice, well made. Only wish it had been made in the United States. If you want a nice hat with our logo, I would recommend...
And now you get to plant trees for others to watch and eventually get to take down. Just another cycle of life. Pick out some that are long...
x2 and more. Fantastic job done by him, his family and a very helpful neighbor.
Same thing happened to my cousin 3 years ago. Went to the ER, they found nothing, sent him home. Later was found on the couch with a major...
Thanks, Sub, you might know him. The big red head that used to run Daggets in Manchester.
Lots of good cookies available from US and made with US labor. I won't buy imported food that is also available from US sources. I can...
I agree that permethrin is excellent, however a word of caution. It is very toxic for cats. Don't let your cats near it, or anything treated...
We do that every year. Darkness ranges from 4 PM to 9 PM Even the morning have more daylight . range from 4 Am to 7:30 AM. My favorite is DST.
Bummer, My younger brother called from the hospital. Said he wasn't feeling good so he went to his doctor who told him he had the flu. He got...
Any onions in there? I always lay a thick base of onions when I cook that.
Me either, What ever I bought and paid for, I did of my own free will and with no influence of "sale items"
Here is one for us Pellet Pigs: [ATTACH]
I have both also. My English lab is a couch potato. The American lab is full of energy and very curious.
[ATTACH] I know I do, and they respond!
enjoying your pictures, thank you
Labs are my favorite, next is the boxer. Labs will drive other animals off, they bark. Mine labs don't bite. Like warned before, they are...
Anything that eats ticks, I would leave them alone and let them go about their business. I hate ticks. I contracted Lymes desease from a tick...