I use duel screens for most of y computer activities. I was getting artifacts on one of my screens so I changed it out for a 27 in. curved...
I have a TS store nearby, but last time I went on line, they didn't charge a delivery fee so I just ordered a lot ahead of time. It is...
4Heatlh at TS has a 30 lb bag of no grain for $37. You can get a variety of meats in them. Salmon is one that usually has low allergy issues.
Say Squirrel![MEDIA]
Just hope it isn't a torn ACL. I went through that with my chocolate lab. $$$$$
I am so sorry you lost your sheep, And yes. that will slow you down. Perhaps with the larger yard, you might be able to acquire another female...
Very nice. Did you get any newborns this spring?
The Duluth brand pants have extra material in the crotch so when you scooch down, your stuff isn't squashed. I wear relaxed fit jeans which seem...
[ATTACH]
What, in understandable terms, did you get for your new unit? You have me this king about upgrading. I just want to have speed while I have...
Elevate your Easter baked beans with three simple ingredients: pork ribs, bacon, and a hotdog, for good measure. Take a good look at this one.
I would only be concerned about getting out with a car. leave the rest to melt. if it bothers you, pull the shades down so you don't have to...
Got tired of looking at that artifact line running game down the middle of my monit or so today I bought a 27 in. Curved screen samsung monitor....
Thank you, brought back some memories
Oh yes, I knew my system wouldn't be much, but I don't know any better so I think I am OK. I don't have a clue what a better machine would mean...
You must have some ideas what you want. I've never known you to be undecided about most anything you really want. My question is what are your...
Week end is looking like a real April's Fools day. Should be spring, but mother nature isn't cooperating. [IMG]
I eat the bacon, and now and then have honey and maple syrup. only the locally produced stuff. Here is a comment on real maple syrup. "Real...
I know a lot of folks talk about their diets and weight loss and exercise issues here. I have been on a "no white" diet since late July last...
I know a diabetic who was told he was OK to have real maple syrup but not the artificial sweet stuff. (corn sugar).