:thumbs:, Glad you took the trees down without harm done. I must be an exception, I can't stand having trees where they can fall and cause damage.
I am more aligned with taking this hogs to market. Just as soon as marketing them becomes profitable, you will see it situation turning back...
I saw this article about killing wild hogs in Texas by poisoning. It has raised a lot of concern about the unknowing the impact on the rest of...
Might need a good stiff drink tonight after that experience.
I trust she is OK. any idea about the fire??????
I always said cats were OK but not like dogs. Now I have 6 cats and two dogs. They are all members of our family. 5 cats are all one family and...
that is the right way to do it. My doctor said, Food needs to have had eyes or be green. That works, but very hard to stick to. I have bacon...
Looks study enough. Sits a bit high for me, but OK. Note, the back comes off easily for those who don't like back support. Not really much...
I have to pay about 30 each year for the Hotline membership. With that, I get coupons, catalogs, and online offers. If it is something I think...
Love Locally made MS. It is readily available from local producers. Nothing compares to real MS. It is pure taste, no additives. Goes on a...
[IMG] I recently bought this one from Northern Tool. I had a coupon and belong to their Hotline group that has discounts and free shipping. I...
That looks like it has got to hurt!
did you take it home?
We have it all, Maybe we should feel special. I don't know about you, but I won't miss it once it leaves. The window in front of my desk is...