All we can ever do is sell at fair market value for our particular areas. You’re providing a quality product, you’re making money and not raking...
I guess where you're viewing it from really factors in. Where I was I remember after lunchtime it got about as dark as when a really nasty summer...
Ah yes the one in 1993 is the one I vividly remember (sheesh, how did 1993 get 31 years behind us already? :picard:) Despite the fire and...
The pot just got a tad sweeter this evening. I found another roadside tree that was growing too close to the lines and taken down. Nice small-ish...
Heck yeah even taking the noodles! That is some serious dedication :dex:
It’s in the bag now :thumbs: Thank you to all the enablers for the scrounger encouragement. I’m not sure I could keep up the level of enthusiasm...
LOL usually when I do, they're self-imposed due to extreme summer temperatures. You're right though, scrounges are almost endless in CT when you...
Calling Chud
Absolutely man. Gotta get while the getting's good because you never know when a dry spell might roll in :)
Short on time today. I was able to finish bucking the log, then watched in horror as one by one the rounds settled into the bottom of the drainage...
Not a full load this morning but enough to scratch the itch. A few dead ash rounds in the back by the tailgate, and the rest is hickory. [ATTACH]
30/70 red oak, aspen and holly skinnies
Fantastic! (Minus the metal :hair:) Those other two trees look to be black locust and black cherry?
Humble beginnings. 12 cells of jalapeños, 6 ghost peppers, 12 orange lunchbox peppers, and 6 Aji Charapitas. I’ll start my tomatoes indoors in...
Keep these pictures handy though, we’re going to need them in about 3-4 months ;)
37 and still raining. It’s supposed to be in the 20s by morning so I imagine we’ll be waking up to plenty of ice problems. Burning red oak chunks,...
Beech gets used for pallets, growth rings are tight, the wood is hard and the heartwood is dark. That would be my guess. Does a fresh cut end have...
Good to know it can pull an 18" bar. I've only run a 16" on mine so far. I think the only semi-chisel chains I own are the 20" ones you sold me...
Nice, awesome load of barkless! Looks like the 028 was in on the fun too :thumbs:
More progress this afternoon: [ATTACH] The finish line is in sight :thumbs: Four more 16” rounds and one shorty section where the big knot is....