Hopefully out of there packaging at very least? :)
No problem...you help a lot other people around here. It's about time we pay you back. :)
wildwest I have a pet door still in the box. It's a good sized one (for a lab) that I'm not going to use. If you go that route just give me a...
Only if you like good friendly conversation intertwined with some silliness....otherwise it's not so good here. :) Welcome!
Very creative. Flag idea is really cool. Tell her bravo from FHC!
Good to see another Iowan back on the board! :)
A phone call from my kids on Christmas day. :)
Ouch! Love how the guy by the truck just stands and watches. :)
You've got some ambitious plans! My outside work might be slow for me. I want to get more work done on my shed and split some more apple and elm,...
That's getting pretty warm...going after the sauna effect? :)
Yeah, yeah welcome blah blah blah. Now we do have some rules...as described in rebelduckman new member post, new guys bring the donuts. I like...
9 outside...slipped a bit, got all the way down to 66. Put some elm and maple on. Probably last cold front for a while.
Welcome....but did you bring the donuts...FHC tradition. New guy brings the donuts. :)
I guess it's better then WWW wearing your clothes. :)
Drove through winter fog. It was like crossing rivers, clear then a band of fog, then clear again. Watched the outside temp guage on the dash....
It's suppose to get into the 40s this weekend. Good 8 to 10 inches of snow in NW Iowa but zilch in central Iowa.
3 and just refired the stove. Elm kept us nice and cozy all night! That and 2 of our dogs in the bed that is. :)
Looking good Grizzly. Paw lending a hand?