I understand Eric VW. I was in high school at the time (15), my bride was a month and half old. Oddly while I remember the news, she doesn't. :)
Wish you best. That kind of anniversary is tough.
A very good morning from Iowa! [IMG]
Kitchen/bathroom remodel, build a micro off grid cabin and to make the perfect peanut butter and honey sandwich...so many variables, which bread,...
Never seen that kind of wood. Looks like it needs to dry a bit :)
Welcome to the site! A little hint to make things easier around here. If you want anything answered just ask me....if you want something answered...
Finished screwing down the steel roofing on the shed, set my laundry sink and finished the plumbing this afternoon. Made caramels and molasses...
...as in you are there?
Very cool! I bet it made for a great birthday cake!
Any pictures?
Brought more shoulder wood in, worked on the shed a little and finished up the plumbing and scratch built wall bracket for a double basin laundry...
Lol. Were just teasing.
It would be like telling an Italian he couldn't use his hands when he talks. :)
Same here.
Good point...exactly what I did. Only new posts or messages chime through now.
I liked your post...just because it was about "likes" :) Actually the only concern I would have is if people get worried about not being "liked"...
I thought we reached our quota on THOSE people??? :)
Welcome, and make yourself at home....but if you were to look a little closer at some of the members hair color, you would realize we are a...
Awesome man!
Great family! I take it you guys are expecting another Homelite operator?