Understand your reluctance to modify a stove, but someone correct me if I'm wrong, but by plating over those holes it will only effect efficiency...
I wonder if setting a heavy piece of plate steel (1/4" thick or so) in place would act as a baffle enough to get the stove working enough for this...
We had to beg for the snow. It's gone now, but we've had 20" so far this year. We might get some more this week. :)
Pretty amazing Scotty! Ours is a tad simpler ;) [IMG] Have a very happy Christmas everyone!
Tempting for sure :) but I think FHC is about more than wood burning or number of members....respect for others is key here so that the last thing...
Cripes when I was starting to feel down about some rotten things going on around our house LinkedXJ and fishingpol reminded me just how lucky I...
That too. :) The farmer who owns that one has a big collection of old antique tractors he displays at the fair each year.
Welcome guys! Put your feet up by the stove, not too close though, I've got the fire blazing. :)
Mine is one of our four dogs along on for the ride back from scrounging. Instead of a hound dog...he's a scrounge dog. :)
Could be. Been around for a while. Fairly new to this area though...maybe 5th or 6th year here? National Traditional Country Music Assn.
A classic good movie.
Grizzly....not sure if he is interested but there is a very large bluegrass festival every year at the Plymouth County Fair Grounds (not during...
[MEDIA]
Take care. Let us know how that one armed splitting goes. :)
Sweet! We use an old crate used to hold produce. My wfe likes old things with character....that includes the man she married. :)
Wow! Beautiful skies.
Hehe...um, no comment. :)
Started burning to save money. An old inefficient furnace guaranteed a quick payback. That and splitting wood was good and cheap therapy as I...
Stopped to meet with a client today and noticed he was using a rocket stove to heat his shed, so I snapped a few pictures for you guys to look at....
Slacker!!! :) Looks like some good work done indeed! That Fiskars looks like its ready to go a splittin' !