Brrrr and welcome to the forum!
Now you guys have me excited to get cutting! Bought a backup chain for my Husky 450. Will sharpen it's chain and my Stihl 170 tonight...after I...
I will try...but not guaranteeing anything. :)
Well I am a big boy so you might be right! :)
Thanks guys...it's small in the realm of problems people face...more annoying than anything. I might use a saw....just so it doesn't look like...
Stopped by the little park near my mothers house. In the park is a little foot bridge that my bride and I decorate for mother each Christmas. As a...
Amazing! But I sure hope he isn't the pilot on the next plane trip I take! :)
I'm excited to see a new forum for forestry/wood lot management.
Home early today, 20s outside, burning some maple ready for some hot chocolate....with schnapps :)
Some signs that you may have become too emotionally attached to your firewood for Scotty Overkill and Deer Meadow Farm ; 1) You name each split....
Although I actually find the humor in this (we should be able to laugh at ourselves after all), with several gay and transgendered friends I hope...
If smaller pieces won't work maybe take Eric VW up on his offer for that ceramic blanket.
Or R-11
Kimberly if you are going to replace and weld a baffle in with the same design as the original, your expense will go up. That's not what I was...
I think the only thing that would worry me is the insurance issue of no outdoor air. The repair costs as most us said is really minimal.
I've been re-watching "Band of Brothers". Absolutely amazing story of some true heroes.
No issues with me...just different experiences and ideas. All good.
Mine is a little more basic but it gets the job done. :) Luckily I haven't had any issues like bobdog2o02 had.
Although the USSC stoves aren't top of the line, I've had good success with mine. It's a good bang for the buck stove. I bought mine at the end...
The fixes I am talking about...assuming others think it will work...are $20-$30 of steel placed over those gaps to provide a baffle. But yes I...