Impressive stack-o-logs!
Put a few pieces of maple on the fire. Have to finish making treats for church this morning...ran out of steam last night. :) Maybe a bacon and...
Glad to have you here Jim! Sit back and make yourself at home....sorry we didn't vacuum or pick up before you showed up...most of us were out...
Started working on the tree about 9:30...after some honey do items. Here is what it looked like when I got there. [IMG] I spent most of the...
Cutting for a friend. Great Christmas spirit!
And all the money you save can go towards a new saw! :)
You can do it man...using the patch?
...and hang around in bars. :)
Egg, ham and cheese biscuit, Mt Dew and dressed for the day. Thanks to papadave I remembered I had an appropriate shirt to tackle the hackberry...
Luckily it's about half the railing and 4 of the posts. The deck and structure didn't budge an inch. :)
Cracked single digits last night....maple ash and more ash to start this morning.
Lol. Hilarious man! Nicely done! I strapped on a collar that went to our wireless dog fence once and took a zap, but nothing like this! I applaud...
Maddie keeping a close eye on the fire while I've got the door cracked open. [IMG]
Should have said thanks for the compliments about the bridge guys. I think it really helped mom after dad passed to give something back to the...
I'm pretty sure I know who tossed it. Wealthy and lazy...a poor combination.
You will just have to stop hoarding.....HA! Just kidding....that's not going to happen is it?
What a mess! Stay safe. Teens, windy and just a dusting of snow. Maple, elm, ash mix.
Thanks. Weekend is pretty clear and the kids won't be around over Christmas so hopefully I can get it done soon. Little town so everyone pitches...
Thanks. From our own FHC btu chart it still is a decent wood, just not as good as locust. :) Firewood BTU & Drying Chart | Firewood Hoarders Club...
Took a better look at the tree this morning. Don't think it's locust...maybe hackberry? [IMG] [IMG] No leaves still on the tree [IMG]