Looks like a nice night on the water! I've spent lots of weekends on paupak but never been to nockamixon. My buddy's grandparents had a house in...
Here's the tag. Any info you can dig up would be great. Thanks! Don't mind the brown goo, still tryin to get that crap off. [ATTACH]
Ahhh gotcha. Thanks for the info. I'll admit im a little dissapointed that i can't squeeze more easy power out of it but, i don't plan on flipping...
So there's no transfer divider to grind down at all? Im fine with leaving the saw as is but if a little bit of grinding can get me almost 1hp im...
We got wiped out by gypsy moths about 2-3 yrs ago. For 3 yrs in a row they hit us hard and ate just about every hardwood leave they could find....
I didn't know that the 365 and 372 were pretty much the same saw until i did some quick research on the 365. I only test ran it on a piece of 18"...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Spotted this 365sp on cl today and grabbed it a little while ago. It's basically only dirty from me making a few test cuts at...
Some nice straight grain stuff right there. Should pop right apart with the fiskars. People laugh when i say i can split 24" oak rounds with an...
Very nice!! Those are great, quick structures. Another nice thing is they're also easy to close in if you choose to. Just throw the plywood or...
Just sittin here drinkin my coffee, listening to (and watching) the crop duster buzz the tree tops above our house. Love watchin those guys do...
The saw is super clean, i mean brand new looking clean. The husky bar and chain are also brand new. Part of me wants to snag it and help him out...
I've been on the hunt for a 70+cc saw for a little while now and my buddy offered to sell me a 570 that he recently threw a 575 top end on. The...
I wad feelin pretty good after lunch and the humidity dropped a little so I finished the rest of the big rounds. [ATTACH] I also pulled some of...
Yep! I don't really like splitting vertical but I sure aint gettin those bigger rounds up on the splitter.
Wow that is awsome!
Im having mine in a cabelas mug and also enjoying the morning. :drunk:
Nice work! :yes: Fun stuff when it's so humid you can make soup outta the moisture in the air
The summer sun angle makes it get hot back there alot earlier now, so I try to get crackin before it peaks over the trees. Thanks jack, it's all...
Been workin on getting some of the bigger rounds quartered up so they're easier to work with. Got a good bit split this morning as the sun came...
Hopefully your 99 doesn't have the gremlins that my 00 had. I spent months trying to figure out a fuel/ignition issue what freakin thing. Even the...