I just can't believe i waited this long to build a shed! Not having to worry about covering the wood is literally a weight off my shoulders. It's...
Watching firework thursday night (weather permitted) and on the 4th we'll probably hang around here and bbq with some friends.
Already been said but nice lookin setup ya have greg! Welcome to the forums :thumbs:
Hey if i go high enough i just might be able to see it! :binoculars: Pete, that's actually an iron and oak splitter. Believe it or not, my dad...
Same here. I don't wear shorts very often unless of course im hangin by the water somewhere havin a cold one :drunk:. Guys at work think im nuts...
Topped it off this morning :axe:. Gonna grab two more poles from my uncle's and add another 16ft section on the right side. [ATTACH]
I can just make out the 6 1o in the model label and it states 7.5hp . Yeah it's got some pretty mad oxidation. Hoping i'll be able to clean it up...
Here's an example of the friction type sway bars....
Some big oak in that vid! Sounds like she handled it nicely :saw:
Here's another saw dad dug up from my grandpa's stuff. He must've taken this on a trade in because he mainly sold homelite and mall saws. From...
No worries bud. He picked the saw up for cheap and it's runs like brand new but somebody sure messed it up. Can't tell what happened but the...
Really? I've never seen it before and im in the woods ALOT. It's like the trees were playing a game of " im not touching you :p "
Wow gas, that's some nice stuff! Amish made and less than half price of store bought? Man ya can't beat that :thumbs:
I get alot of red oak and there's nothin easier to split than the nice straight grain stuff. Most of the time it just pops apart soon as the wedge...
Oh I forgot this pic from the job. Ever seen two trees with growth like this? Looks like they may have actually connected at one point. [ATTACH]
Yea today was pretty warm (90deg) but low humidity thankfully. Oslo, by the time we get it all home it's probably 2-3 cord. All white oak
ugghhh vines. No Bueno! :headbang: Looks like ya got alot done though. Nice job
Good decision on those gauges. I had the same set in my 96. If you have any tuning, you want to keep an eye on those egt's and the trans temps....
I love these classifieds. I was searching ebay for one and thought " hey why not ask in the classifieds first"
Headphones with your favorite station on. I do grounds maintenance for a high school and we have over 150acres of grass. The music makes the hours...