At first i thought he was holding the branch between his legs and cutting it! :rofl: :lol:
Nah not really unless the wind is blowing in your direction. The fungicides arent that harsh but the pesticides, there's a reason they handle the...
Just ice tea today. Baby is due any day now so i'm tryin not to drink much. Don't wanna be a throwin em back when "it's time" o_O
Today he was spraying the cranberry bogs with either a fertilizer, pesticide or fungicide. Last week the turbo prop was spraying the blueberries...
Sure is pete! That's a whole lotta engine jammed in a little plane. Next time the turbo prop comes by i'll try to get a few pics of him. That...
Here's a better pic i got of him last season [IMG]
Well I got the gum down then worked on some various projects around the yard and now I think it's time to relax. Dogs had the same idea. [ATTACH]
Did some weeding in the garden and changed the oil in the wife's car already. Next on the list is take down a nuisance sweet gum that's growing...
The crop duster came buzzin over around 6 this mornin so i grabbed the camera and snapped a few pics. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] This one was taken...
Heck, sometimes you can stick their face right in the water and they still wont know what to do! :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a good days work! Some nice woods ya have :yes:
Ahhh much better. :D Now she can really breathe. Thanks KRL! [ATTACH]
Well so far all the welds held. I winched my 4x4 2500 dodge diesel uphill as a test. I figger if it could pull that sucker it'd be fine pullin...
Thanks guys! Got a it wired up this morning with a wireless remote. Still have to order two sets of quick connects so it can be used front and...
Did some fabbing today and made a front receiver/winch mount for our ranger. Started out by heating and bending some 3/16 flat stock to bolt...
What's your go to EDC knife? I've carried many different brands over the years but the crkt m21 my buddy gave me last year has been the best knife...
I've got plenty of food for em. Comon over and let em eat! :saw: [IMG]I've got
:bug:That's quite a few homies!
Not much going on here today due to the weather. I think i'll spend some time in the shop. We're finally getting some much needed rain. It's been...
He was more than likely running the shop in the 60's as well. But he rented the building out sometime in the 60's. Not exactly sure what year.