Yep!
WOW! :bug: Awsome pic scotty. That's a tall friggin tree!! Thanks for posting
Guy down the road from me has two of em for sale ;)
Did you get the reman or new stuff from them? Curious how their reman stuff runs. I've always bee weary of that stuff. Too many horror stories of...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::drunk:
Baby and mrs piney are both asleep so im having a cold one on the porch, watching the storm. We're getting hammered here as I type this. Might...
Thanks for the link! I've never heard of them before. I took advantage of their new customer free shipping and now have 250rnds of 9mm on the way.
Few miles north of me got hit hard last night. Had a few funnel cloud sightings and after tornado warnings all evening. None confirmed yet. We got...
It's a shame to see any deer go that way but it's even worse when it's a big ol boy like that! That is one big deer with a ton of character. Sucks...
Thanks again everyone! We were finally able to come home today. Gettin my little piney all settled in her new surroundings and I've got my best...
Man this burger thread has got me drooling! :drool: Can't wait to get out of this hospital and grill up some venison burgers!
No sense in gettin under the turbo on an uphill grade. Get that sucker lit and stay right in it. Tell all those slow left lane runners to crap or...
Great video! Thanks for posting it
Thanks everybody! We had a rough almost sleepless night and im sure many more to come. But man there is just no words to describe this feeling. :D
The newest member of the firewood hoarders.... Sadie ann! Born 6:08pm 7lbs 20.5" Momma and baby are both healthy and doing well. [ATTACH]
Today was!
Goin on 12hrs now o_O. Thank God I've got some good reading material here at fhc!
Wow those are some amazing photos! :yes:
Yes sir and thank you! Been here since 5am. Slow and steady but we're gettin there. Can't wait to meet my little piney! :hair:
Can anybody guess where I am? (Hint: gonna be here for a while ;)) [ATTACH]