Then I headed to last week’s dead ash location to top off the load. [ATTACH]
Headed out this morning to scoop up a black cherry along a dirt road. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I saw that movie 20+ years ago with a wild ex gf of mine... At some point I'd like to watch it again, sober :picard: From what little I do...
The cash in hand is nice, really nice. If I was to ever get serious about it I'd need a bigger truck and a trailer to match though. As of now my...
I'm not seeing any land feature at all :whistle: Looks like a place where you could set up a high-powered telescope on a tripod and watch deer...
[ATTACH]
I'm trying really hard not to stir that hornet's nest right now, but I don't disagree with you.
Look how important Amazon is on that list! #8! WHY?!?! Are they not getting enough business these days? :wacky: The company I work for is way...
Thanks for linking that. I'm genuinely surprised that Boeing is at the top of the welfare queen list.
Unfortunately I tend to think that the people profiting from ethanol have enough pull to keep that from happening, even if they have to share more...
32 degree winter wonderland outside. Red oak and white pine in the stove again. [ATTACH]
When it comes to battery powered stuff I’m a huge believer in brand loyalty there. Being able to share batteries and use your existing charger is...
Batchry :sir:
At first glance I would've thought that was a bald cypress since they're fairly common as planted landscape trees in CT. Now I'm wondering how...
Excellent! Selling bundle wood aside, you were going to keep on cutting, splitting and stacking firewood anyway. Might as well earn a little extra...
I would call that both a natural disaster and a firewood wonderland. Terrible for the people without the means to stay warm without electricity...
The guy liked the first load so much he immediately asked for another. [ATTACH]
Another 1/3 cord of very dry red oak for local delivery. [ATTACH]
Here comes the thaw. 32/70 white pine and red oak.
BTDT with the fuel situation. Only seems to happen when I REALLY need extra gas of course. Cherry has given me a run for my money more than once...