I wonder if they did this here? Google Maps
The fervor is back again. This bigtooth aspen came down shortly after thanksgiving, but I let it lay until now. With all of my recent firewood...
Woke up to the mid 20s, hovering around 34-35 now. Burning mixed loads of white pine and red oak.
It definitely doesn’t stay cold very long before another warm front moves in. Worse yet, by late April-early May when we’re all ready to turn the...
You're well on your way to becoming a beta tester for their new product line! The new B-27 coming 2025!
That gets my inner child giddy :D I started making one of these years ago but never finished it, just made a base with some spoked wheels to make...
That looks great! I have a few cedar logs I'm planning on doing something very similar with this spring, to store my splitter and garden tractor...
I really like this design. It has a small footprint and the work height looks good in regards to ergonomics. It reminds me a lot of a drill dress,...
Now we know why you’ve been hoarding all those wheelbarrows all last year. How else are you going to cart all this extra cash around? :rofl: :lol:...
34 and gray. At least the stove room is feeling cheery with a load of red oak cranking out the heat.
With a lot of new and new used parts, sure. But I know these have a cult following and I’m sure it could prove to be a good investment. Looks like...
This isn’t even that far for me… 394XP Powerhead For Parts (read ad) 394XP Powerhead For Parts (read ad) - farm & garden - by owner - sale -...
That’s a haul for you! At least it was to make an eventual profit. In 2017 I drove about 300 miles to western New York for a 1975 Schwinn Stingray...
LOL for that kind of money I would’ve driven from CT for that, not even kidding :)
Man oh man that dead stuff looks like awesome firewood. :drool: Definitely worth the headache that comes with cutting abrasive logs. I don’t know...
So far this year (mostly small quantities): Black locust white oak Chinese chestnut elm catalpa Norway maple eastern red cedar white ash black...
I've hoarded many times during a light snowstorm, but not when it's above freezing and the ground is soggy. I'll wait until it's either dry or...
Is that ash?
34 with heavy wet snow coming down. Red oak in the Lopi.
This was a timely release: [MEDIA]