4 wheelers have titles?? I don't have one for mine if you asked me about one I would tell you I don't have one and I never have. You would...
You won't spend several hours on that site...more like several minutes. Every one of the links I clicked was "coming soon" and just had a place...
I'm with Kevin. If your carrying a 661 arounD all day as a faller yea it might be worth it but for the difference I'm price and the fact that your...
Ahhh, dang. That's a lot of fuel to use o_O Do you know where they are in the ice or are you just randomly hacking up the ice, which is why you...
Is this firewood?
Yep see both of those
Haha. Google Chrome , on my GOOGLE based android phone!! Haha, that's hillarious.
I have heard that. There also pricey
You will wear out ATV tires on the road in like a year. I have worn mine out from about half tread in about 3 years of very light riding mostly...
I see a minus sign as a picture?
A machine driven lots off road can have worn tires. You can wear tires out on a machine that basically never sees pavement
Yep plenty at those prices.
You only see him once a year!!! I'm 34 and only have one grandparent alive still. My wife is 34 also and hasent had a grandparent alive in...
What What are you cutting out of the ice?
I also have a northern tool knock off oregon grinder that really makes the HF model look chinky
It looks like what ever he used was way bigger in diameter than it should of been. And the slop can't really make up for the wrong wheel. I Have...
Yea he hit it with just some random Dremel bit I think?
Yea but this was your dad's great not yours right?? No biggie again. That's cool story. I still own the same farm that my dad's side has had for...
I would agree with that...no later than 70s I think? Google or NewToStihl stihl could tell us I'm sure. I was just envisioning what my 2x great...
I'm not saying your lieing, I just started thinking my 2x great grandad died way before chainsaws were around? Maybe this guy is like 18 and all...