I was thinking the same thing :eek:
I wish we had a rural king here. If love to have some of that tacky oil, and that's a good price too!
I basically never clean a saw. I scrape the crud off when I swap chains and when I do something to it I will blow it off bit I work my saws and...
Is there any grass on a 50x80 lot after you put a house and garage on it?
Not like
So dave, let's get this straight, you pass by my house on the way to the gulf caost, we hang out cut some wood run some saws, my ATV comes up. I...
Must have been a big yard to deserve a saw ot you moweD it a few times? Good deal!!
I imagine that stuff is not fuel resistant either.
I thought the same thing
I think spray paint will fleck off. But probably last a season at least and then put more. One can would probably paint a can 4x
Really. Seriously, thinking about it I can't say I have ever seen smaller than a 5gal yellow can? I'm sure I can go on ebay and find one but I am...
Yellow is diesel, not to many folks have a use for a 1 or 2 gallon diesel can?
Get some carb cleaner and clean it all off except the real mix can
I write MIX on my gas can and ONLY put MIX in it but am paranoid sometimes about straight gassing so I check sometimes.
If we're just cutting limbs off get a ms170 with a 14" bar. Get a warrenty and out the door less than $200
That's the major thing I don't like about the Amsoil I am useing. It's red. Now red is cool and shows up well in saws but in a red gas can it's...
I was thinking mabe it was some local niche market or something? Maybe a local old vendor? Still may be?
Is Irving Lubricants big where you live? Never seen it around here or ever heard of it on the web? Curious why you run it when there so many heard...
I could register my atv to ride on forest service, i just never have (i dont ride there though) , well sometimes the public dirt roads behind the...
It's an 89. But even if it had one it may have stayed with the original owner or something? Cause you don't need them for anything g...