So I stand corrected
What? Really? It's I beleive from my wildlife classes a genetic deformity that comes from inbreeding and often ocompanies other deformaties, not...
Ring ENDS should not be facing ANY port!!! The arrow points foward or toward the muffler/exhaust side. There should be a locating down or pin in...
Bo is correct. It's a piebald. Which means it has more white than ot should have. It's kind of part way to albino, but obviously has hair color so...
I think concretegrazer called that one a page or so back. But I agree with the both of you on that and think that's a correct assumption
Yea you would be really mad if it was an 1127 series Stihl and you buttoned it all up and had to go back into it like this.:rofl: :lol:
That's " was F...Ing awsome", what?? Your freind looked like an idiot trying to cut down some hung up trees and was almost killed by being crushed...
"I'm out here in Ohio, unnhhh look at these hills"!
Chain is a touch grabby!!! No idea why he keeps moving it around why not just leave it buried and pivoting off the dogs or just follow the cut...
Don't all pistons have a front? Maybe some automotive ones dont? I know my diesel tractor there front sides of pistons. Saws have them. Not sure...
Wow that saw is dull!! It even looks slow in fast foward! I wouldn't cut wood if I had to use chains like tat. Would take all day for the saw...
USFS truck?
Yea. I would
Yes. The ring ends I don't think will line up right. And if they snag on the ports it will destroy the top. And I beleive your right billet upon...
I don't think that saw has an adjustable oiler? I think it's a different saw on that same chasis? That's a small homeowner saw. Also is your...
Cool! If I was in the market, I'd be all over this one.
He tends to do that. The last time it was what 2 years! Haha
Yea it's true!! I just would of never thought your 2x great grandpa would of been alive in 1974! Let alone 1976. I only had one great grand parent...
Not like
Good to see someone who can use it and is excited about it!