I'm not going to lie we still do and are lazy every year getting them down. But we're not the only ones. In the little town near me there is a...
Running I would have to say it is.
Yea that saw won't compare to a 90cc 660 but with smaller diameter stuff it's not as big a gap as in 30" wood
Yea that 562 Is a different class of saw. That's a pro saw designed to cut wood all day, not the random tree that fell in a 10 year storm even on...
Here is the thing there is not that much more bar for friction loss on a 20" from an 18" bar. So cutting 12" oak with either will probably yield...
I would not think there is an outer dog for that saw, if the 346 cover fits??...it would be more likely to take an outer dog. And no I don't think...
I am pretty sure midway has a YOUTUBE channel, not sure if their sponsored show is part of that channel
I put a rim drive on a husky 445 that I have. Seems to still oil like a boss. Old clutch drum was so worn it would slip the chain, so bad it...
On that saw not more than 18" 20" for the reach but it will be a dog with that 20" bar burried. The 20" would be good to reach low limbs and not...
You might get a little more heat scorch on the saw body. I have saws with no shield and seen plenty run without them. Many here freak and have a...
That makes more sense, I was second guessing. Heat shield on first to protect the body and everything from heat. Thanks bullit
Gasket goes against the head i am pretty sure. Only makes sense as the shield would not seal well.worm gear i am not sure. All id do is grab the...
Yep so when rings against that pin arrow pointed foward or to exhaust they will be loacated in the correct location.
I thought about it and edited it i think right after you quoted but before you posted i think.
In SC you cannlegally shoot across or down a public highway:eek:, as long as you own both sides of it or have perssion or rights to hunt both...
And forgot about the decomp!
I noticed thise screw caps and was wondering about it. Didnt know when they may have been offered? But it could also be a "farm boss" or true...
How in the world would you know unless you tore it down and measured?
Yea I know it's genetics, but thought other things went with it as well. I had like 12 hours of wildlife classes in college. But just don't...
My taxidermy buddy did a nice 8 point full body piebald mountil in the sitting position about 20 years ago.