Well too late. Oh well. Ha!
I would of overbucked it if it were me. Meaning reach over top of log lay the powerhead on top of log and cut back ito the far side bar pointing...
Haha, where the heck is that one?
Haha. I have no idea what that is. I cat evendors figure out what it should be. But I think I meant to say hide?? Gonna fix that
Yep love that guy, grew up watching him on Saturday mournings on either the then TNN network or ESPN. He was always on....gosh what was the show??...
Most of us by smaller guns cause to carry you have to be comfortable or you will not always wear it. As a man we usually don't carry a purse or in...
Well said. Maybe killing pigs at 100yds?
No 310 needed, I have a 390 I bought new over a decade ago. My first saw, so I'm good on the 1127 front. I need to actually tear it down and...
Very good tip on measuring a cylinder with a popcicle stick. Would of never thought of that. And sadly not even the depth gauge of a set of...
Doh, I didn't read close enough. Just read 6 holes quickly today and didn't reread it tonight:picard:
It's closed port. Look back up toward top of page at chippers post. It the holes for the bolt go through 6 fins on the head it's CP.
Like the headache rack and the bed rail bars
The top so we can see cylinder fins
I liked the green jug Poulan they sold here. Haven't seen it in years there
My wife and son set up most of her christmas village stuff this year. It's in 3 separate places in the living room. My son loves it and christmas
This would be my first choice too. Like I said several posts back. A blued or old hot spot on the bar is not really a problem will work fine for...
I guess that's the redneck version of the contraction has not, without any punctuation? To be honest I have suffered through more hours of...
I found a few I corrected. Ha:whistle:
The epiphany hasent even taken place yet at this point!!
Me peraonally, I'm cheap and would put whatever I got a deal on. Used bar off eBay or here, Forester bar, or whatever.