Walmart had several brands. They had the SuperTech brand in the oil section and then they had the Poulan stuff in the chainsaw isle. Side note...
Can they do that? I am not sure if their a dealer they can officially refuse warrenty work on their brand saw? MasterMech will I'm sure know the...
I'm the same way. You know to think about it , i think my 372xp holds oil? I am pretty sure I can put it away and in a month come back t what...
e Yes on flippy caps. I love the saw. It cuts great and is strong for its size. I just hate to have to carry the saw a Rev it every so often...
If it was personally mine I would work out a deal with you. I like the saw but just don't love it's gremlins. I need to see if the warranty is...
I'm talking about through the oiler itself, not around a cap. I have 4 runner stihl and 2 husky runners in my personal possession and one for...
I'm just saying:whistle:
I don't see a break at all?:binoculars:
I'm guessing there is no fuel or oil in it, since it's a husky, they all leak, and it's on the seat.
I love my Stihl 011 top handles. They are great limb saws and work great on small stuff. I will use it up to like 8" but in to big of wood it's...
Sorry to hear about the stihl. I think the 260 is as good or better saw than the "farm boss" and it's true a farm boss bar will get you more money...
I see we have the same sentiment!
I I'd take that dam saw back and throw it on the counter and tell them I want my money back or trade for a 372xp! This is just stupid, that A...
Oh wow:eek: That thing is amazing !
Yep just pointing out I have one. And nope I don't want a hot saw that way :-). An easy way for more RPMS is to just lean out your H screw on...
Doing all that any bar should last forever. I rarely clean my bars. And compressed air should clean everything out of them necessary. If you want...
I would think it would fit? But I can't say for sure. My guess is that the cheaper one may be aftermarket?
So he used the k frame for hunting or the T Bird??
Most with pigs would gladly let you have every one of them!
Does Ruger share the same grip angle? Or is that he just shoots better than you?