As a Clemson fan I like the orange bar!
Maybe he's working and not just sitting around talking about work or just goofing off on the computer like most of us? If it's cold up there he's...
I think LodgedTree has one. Maybe he will stop by and let us know what one runs?
Oh no blackpowder make a very impressive "boom" when confined.
I could take a can of pepper stay I have I guess. Forgot I had it. I got my wife some and me some when the neighbors had a crazy semi agrees I've...
I never thought about them for run/jog use. Looked at them as just anothe concealment method for normale use. Will get back on like ebay and look...
Haha, I just responded the same thing. I see we think alike!
Seen those and considered it. But again I think it would oddly flop around as I run/jog
In a pocket holster, in the athletic shorts I wear it would slap around from side to frnot as I run. I will sometimes put my S5 galaxy in my...
I still am looking for a chest pack that will conceal my .380 for when I am at family's house and go running in the city. Probably not a likely...
This was my thought. I was thinking they used air, but I was corrected. Well like he said , sometimes if there is a bladder they can be powered...
I think I remember stuff like that in college. Being as we were all foresters or foresters in training (school ) I guess you would say, and we had...
I love shooting aerosol cans. Fun to watch them explode. Also fun to throw them into a fire. No I'm not talking a little burn pile I'm standing...
That sounds cool. I got a minor in wood technology. It was basically aimed at you doing quality control, grading and destruction tests in a mill...
Very interesting, thank you for your reply on this.
bassJAM , why do they use flammable gas instead of air? Does the propane /butane mix with everything better . Seems like air would work, or why...
Don't they use compressed air now a days?
I saw a cool video on youtube how to cut a stump off like I would be talking about and not have to use wedges or anything to hold the stump up to...
Wouldn't it be easier to cut it at say waist height and then cut it lower with the large saw where you can go all the way around it? You wouldn't...
Doesn't matter here. In the summer it's hot as he11 all the time here. Run it and cut it off and it will leak, no moving from hot to ice cold room...