Just leave it idling they don't use that much fuel. And not as hard on your starter and such. BUT I don't know what it does to the new tier 4...
Would a .45 work as well? Seems like it would and give your thumb even more surface area.
Wouldn't be the first thing I misspelled :rofl: :lol::whistle::emb:!;):picard:
There is a reason there called stealerships.
If it's that far off it should of been their next regular order and been free.
If I were to buy a new one I would look hard at Manihandra. Nice tractor!!!
Oh ok. That makes more sense than a notification for an almost month old post. It wasent that guy again that opens his trash with the chainsaw...
This is so weird. I just got a notification email for this thread. Last posted to on Jan 20 and I even read that and clicked through a...
I was thinking some thing very simple would work
Don't they make a speed loader to hold the button down? Never tried one myself. I think my 22/45 is the mark 3 I know I bought it right as they...
I have looked at those before seen their videos of it.
There's an FN plant in columbia SC. I know they make a bunch of the military stuff at it. My cousin got to tour the plant and shoot some including...
The oil at rural king , Meynards, and TSC is always on sale this time of year, when people are usually buying it for cutting this time of year....
Yea I got on after reading this and saw the same wrap bar on the bay for $45 shipped. Of course if you were buying a bunch off stuff from Baileys...
I had a Poulan wild thing that was dry and when I went to put oil in it and fuel to crank up to sell it, it for some reason took like 30 to 45...
A Taurus TCP 738. Which is basically the same size as the keltec p-3AT and the Rugar LCP. I thought about that Maxpedition bag you showed worn...
Seeing that thumbnail pic I was like cool deep winter pic, then read "July":eek:, and figured it must be night vision!
27F!! Wow. Closest we got was 28f thismourning early. Been warm other than that.
That would work. As long as you can't see the sides of the gun. We have to be concealed in this state to be legal. You can print or it can look...
There is also a bulldog cellphone case like that. It's for small semi autos. And it goes on your belt and looks like a big zip up case for a smart...