:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Not much to like there. o_O
Stand in line Sucka.. Oops, wrong show. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Jeeps seem to be a deep rabbit hole of their own. Kinda like what they say about boats. Boat=Bust Out Another Thousand :doh: In some way's I do...
Sorry to say, I guess I fall into the "You wouldn't understand" category. :emb:
:saw: :thumbs:
Looks like a great day in the woods for you. :yes:
Always find the different hunting seasons interesting. Yours starts in about a month, ours won't open till the weekend before Thanksgiving, and...
I cannot see any of those mistakes from my house. :binoculars: Table looks awesome, and you know a few things to avoid going forward. BTW,...
:binoculars: :yes:
Yeah, I'd imagine roots would stop ya in a heartbeat with the boxblade and rippers. Do you currently have a box blade, or looking at a new...
I've used the scarifiers recently, it'll rip up some ground for sure. Drop em all the way down & go to town. There will be a lot of grass clumps...
:popcorn: :cheers:
We've seen your stacks from space. :whistle: Poor saw is probably listing itself on CL or FBM. :rofl: :lol:
Everyone in the Galaxy knows that, everyone in the Universe knows that. :D
I can't recall how many times I've watched that video, and I still laugh every time. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Careful, if you're ahead of schedule, we may want to see 200. o_O:faint: Great work jrider :yes:
No, can't say I've ever seen that.
Inspiring, and sad story at the same time. :confused: Thanks for sharing the memories
Great update NS :yes: Gotta admit, I'm a bit surprised it took 3 chains. Was there dirt rocks you didn't see at first? Good work....