Wait.. Umm.. you skipped step 3. :hair: :coldone::pete:
:handshake: :thumbs::thumbs:
Thx Well Seasoned and SKEETER McCLUSKEY Metal it is, will get some on order. Seems the ones with the external nut are an easier install, plus...
Coffee grounds in pellets is interesting, but plz, no pellets in my coffee. :coffee:
Best regards for your wife Al. Hopefully no surgery required.
Theme song from Monk. :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard Woodchip :cheers:
Have you guys that have loaded tires switched from rubber valve stems to metal valve stems? Is it a huge benefit to have metal valve stems?...
:binoculars: :thumbs:
Many of that era don't speak of it much. May he Rest easy knowing others are on watch. :salute:
Arrgh.... Recording stopped with 5 laps to go. :hair::hair: Last I saw, he got back on lead lap, was in 17th. Unless something happened in the...
Jr. Peters He's driving #74 tonight. Not his equipment, he's being sponsored. He also works in the pits for some of the Nascar drivers. Edit.....
Nice to see the roof is nearly complete. :yes:
Get to watch my local mechanic race in the truck race at Eldora speedway tonight. :dex: Unfortunately, it's unlikely he'll win, but cool that he...
:rofl: :lol: Not so much.. My dad was a teacher, made things a bit awkward. All my friends could "intercept" mailed detention notices, the...
WTG WnW :dex: I went to a couple of auctions, I think I raised my hand in school about a billion times more. I mean, I did have to go to the...
Glad y'all made it home wildwest Vehicle problems on the roadside are the worst. :hair:
Congrats to them :thumbs:
You'll wish you had more after this. :thumbs:
Might be best to let it sit a year, maybe spring SS though.