Looks great J. Dirt :yes: :cheers:
Great news Dennis, very glad to hear things went well. Continued progress. :thumbs:
They look edible enuff. :beerbbq:
WeldrDave may be of some assistance. :) :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: brenndatomu :thumbs:
I have no experience with the PE stoves, but we are happy with our Ideal Steel stove. We've not seen a dramatic drop in wood usage, but the house...
I would definitely say that the price is indeed right. :yes:
Nice racks. :binoculars: :thumbs:
Have never tried black locust, but beech is great firewood. :fire:
What species of tree?
Welcome aboard mechdesigner87 :cheers:
The cops came because of a less than perfect pic? :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Maybe they smelled the food & couldn't resist. :drool:
Looks great WS. :yes:
That's kinda like the question.. "Which is heavier, a ton of bricks, or a ton of feathers?" If you really have 10 cord in log form, it should...
BTW.. any pics of the boots/sneakers? :binoculars: Just got some Kenda Bearclaws myself. It'll be a huge improvement on traction. :dex: [ATTACH]
I plan to take mine to my friend/mechanic and he'll swap both rears for $10. At that price, it's not worth my hassle.
Hail and tornado warnings go hand in hand. I still worry if I see any hail larger than a pea. Got no love or use for tornadoes. :hair::hair::hair:
Nature provides it's own comic relief it seems. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :cheers:
Glad you're finding good solutions to make things easier and better. :yes:
Yeah, the salt does a number on our vehicles. :hair: Woodsnwoods You mentioned.. I'm unfamiliar with that designation, what species?
This neighborhood is going to the.. Birds :eek: [ATTACH] It brought backup.. [ATTACH] Guess the bugs are more plentiful over here. :doh:...