Certainly looks like beech. :thumbs::thumbs: Great looking pup as well. :yes:
22 of 24 Can I stay?? o_O
Looks good :yes:
:dex:
Welcome aboard ABOrman :cheers:
No termite experience here, perhaps WeldrDave
Great looking fire pit metalcuttr :binoculars: :yes:
Table came out great Mag Craft :yes:
Excellent news Dennis. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yes it was. :loco: :crazy: I only grabbed one for the night, we still had some in the cooler. :thumbs:
Lol.. Well, there literally were only a few 12 packs of regular blue smoothies. Although, I did manage to score a 30 pack at Wally-world....
Looking good Pete. :yes: Time to call you IBC Pete? :whistle:
Great news Jeff :yes:
Pic of the sunset in Maumee Oh from the deck at Fricker's. [ATTACH] Gratuitous fire pic from Iowa.. [ATTACH] Oh, and a pic of the "Busch"...
It's good to be home. :dancer::rootintootin: :cheers: Hope everyone had a great weekend, wasn't out here much. Had a great time in Iowa, but...
Glad the problem is resolved papadave :yes:
Looking good Stinny A touch heavy in the rear :emb::whistle: But otherwise a fine creation. :yes:
Sitting outside watching the planes come in. [ATTACH] I certainly hope there's an airport nearby. :eek: :thumbs: Good to be out of the truck...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Maybe he lost a sock, checked that one.. :eek: Nope not mine.. :hair:
Actually we're visiting the sons in Cedar Rapids Ia. If we were visiting the son in Fort Collins CO, it'd be an option. :handshake: Edit.....