McCoy : "Crazy way to travel, spreading a man's molecules all over the universe."
Yep, if you're not on the bridge crew, you should be leary of away missions. :doh: Love this song, listening to it in it's entirety. :yes:
Great stuff you three. :thumbs: I wish it weren't such a travel after just getting off the road, but I'm backed up at work as it is. :hair:...
Hickory?
That was longer than I wanted to post. Was looking for a 30 sec clip
Well, sorry to say that the snake did not survive. It was still alive, but badly injured and needed to be put out of misery. :confused: It was...
Way more. Remember, it was still punch cards and "top of the line" magnetic tape at the time Heck, this is still way before the VHS vs Beta...
Didn't find a short clip of Maxwell Smart's shoe phone. :doh: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Knew the Borg would make an appearance. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :doh:
You're taking me back to my youth. :handshake: My Dad and I always watched ST after dinner, and I recall the first time in high school when I...
Being a Trekkie from childhood, great thread. :thumbs::thumbs: Agreed when it comes to STNG, when verbal interface with the ships computer came...
The firebrick I got from TSC some years ago for the old stove is.. 1.25"x9"x4.5" Can't remember the price per brick, but wasn't terrible. Most...
Jeff, your weather station reminds me why I left Ga with a quickness. Great people down your way, but the weather is horrendous to this Yank....
Our TSC is at 2 for $14. :confused: Still have a full gallon and a partial, but will keep an eye on the price. They also have some winter weight...
Welcome aboard Howiff Have several species here, predominantly Ash and sugar &red maples, some pines ( unsure of species), hemlock, hop hornbeam,...
Here's one from the Google.. [ATTACH]
I've had limited backflow problems, some smoke, but not immense amounts. Did forget that our upstairs exhaust fan was on a couple of times, that...
Or ask them how many on Supreme court, naming just one for extra credit. :confused:
I wouldn't worry much WW, I know people who probably couldn't get 10 of 24. :picard: They ain't booting us anytime soon. :thumbs: :cheers:
Guess I get booted before you. :( I should have had 23 as well, got term length of Senate confused with House term length. :emb::whistle: And...