Spaghetti tonight, hard to do it properly on the grill. :rofl: :lol: Although, there will be Italian sausage. :drool: :yes:
That seems like a great price on that splitter. :thumbs:
+1 :thumbs:
Your bike will do 85 in reverse?? :loco: :crazy: :faint:
A veritable cornucopia of trees :drool: :cheers:
I'd like an order of cooler weather as an appetizer plz. :thumbs:
Never park your quad in a "sketchy" neighborhood. :hair: [ATTACH] Can't believe I live here. :whistle: Dropping the truck off for inspection...
:whistle: :thumbs::thumbs:
A little slice of heaven right there chief. :dex:
Heh, $4 isn't much, but it'd be $4 I can put somewhere else. :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Hope your travels were fun filled. :thumbs:
Bookmarked. :yes: Thanks for the link Ralphie Boy
Leaves on first look like red maple, but bark seems off. :confused: Second looks to be a Norway maple. Leaves and bark both seem right. $.02...
Looks like you're nearing the finish line jrider :yes: What a summer you've had. :saw::axe::saw::axe: :stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stack:
Kinda lost track of this thread. Quite the score Ron T :yes:
Good luck. :yes:
Did ya get to snatch it up Andy8850 ?
Great news Kevin, hope the progress continues. :yes:
Good morning everyone. :coffee: Been away from the thread for a while. :emb: Hope I didn't miss much, been busy at the job, hopefully it will...
Many great thinkers in the past lacked the technology to see their inventions through to a practical application. I am sure (or at least hopeful)...