Score!!!! I'd be on that deal like flies on.. :zip: .. well, you know. :thumbs::thumbs:
Reminds me of my first duty station, was asked to get 25' of flightline. o_O Fortunately I'm not that gullible. :) Was also asked to blow into...
You are correct, the tires state 35psi as max seating pressure, and 7 psi for normal operation. Jr did clean the rims and applied some "goop" to...
Gooder stuff today.. [ATTACH] Drop truck n tires off after work today, Jr. yanks tires out of the truck.. "You want these mounted up now?"...
Good luck LinkedXJ Hope things work out for you.
Chazsbetterhalf approves of the song selection as well. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
Not a terrible day, 84 with rain and the accompanying humidity, but I wasn't working wood, so there's that.
You do realize that isn't the proper method of hybridizing. :popcorn:
:rofl: :lol: Still save the beech. :picard: Maybe it's time to log off for the night. :whistle: :drunk:
I'd kill the basswood and save the beech. :thumbs: Hmmm.. little more violent than was intended. :eek:
:popcorn: I'm ignant on this topic, so, I'll drink my "barley pop's" and see if I can learn something. :cheers:
:thumbs: I always call it stupid glue. Probably because I keep gluing myself to things with it. :whistle: :D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :drool:
Just remember that gorilla glue expands. :)
Sounds like a great day Gasifier :yes:
What's the rules?? I've never gotten into the fantasy football thing. My fantasies should remain private. :emb: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
No experience in that realm But it would be nice if someone else can benefit from a pair of barely used boots. :yes:
Well, proven once again.. "A failure to plan is to plan for failure" Don't know who to attribute that quote to. Got the carb kit this week and...
Never thought of that. :sherlock: :yes: