It has its days. There are more "fanboys" in one shape or form over there. Many on here frequent both sites regularly.
It's gotta be part of the tank vent. It'll probably need some disassembly to get it back where it was. If you take the handle bar off and remove...
Might be part of a tank vent. That's the only other hose I can think of. Is there a fitting on the air filter elbow? I think that's only on the...
I usually try to do it in the first line right after my name. Just in case
Yep. Sometimes there's a line for a note, sometimes not.
If your screen name isn't on the gfm, message Scotty or cwn877 your gfm name
Snicker
Husky and Jred normally run .058. No need to change unless you have a few Stihls that normally run .050. MG2186 has good prices and can hook you up
He gone
And it wasn't even in mottled engrish. I'm so pizzed right now :confused::D
MG2186
Yep that's a good price on chain
Not unless you have a PayPal card. Or transfer from PayPal to your bank and use a debit card
I want to clarify what I posted above. The 029-039 style of saw is a very capable saw if it's all oem. My pos comment was only due to the apparent...
Looks like a Chihl Model # POS If oem, they're not a bad saw at all. Lots of torque. That one looks to have some AM parts on it But the bar is a dandy
A long time ago, the 1st saw I rebuilt wouldn't rev up when I got done with it. Took the carb off and rebuilt it, cleaned the coil and flywheel,...
Not sure about Shaun's video. But mine was in the process of getting tuned and set up properly since it was new. So Dallas was approaching the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lol. I used the Google's. But I did know who ratm was
RATM > Baha Men