You're welcome, Mike. Glad you like it :)
State land cutting is different from usfs. On state land, the tree has to be down already. @P.M.P. cuts on usfs and can cut down if it's standing dead
I'm gonna go with Chinese saw. The whole "Professional Germany (rather than German) Design" thing is what I'm going from. Also, it doesn't appear...
Hahaaaaa Smarta$$
I hopped out of the truck yesterday to wipe off a plow customer's satellite dish. The snow was up to my pants pockets, as there's no base....
Just another day in the life...[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
He's a yooooper. We could give him a shave and clean clothes and no one would recognize him anyway. :salute:;)
And dooooowwwnn the rabbit hole he goes
I looked at the raffle thread. It is in fact a stihl medium mount bar. But it has a .404 nose and chain on it. So it'll need a little bigger saw...
If it's a stihl medium mount, which I'm not certain without researching the numbers near the slot, it fits from 261 through 661
It's more so the overall height of the bar. The oil holes won't line up. And the slot is 14mm rather than 8.5?ish. Too bad. The bar is a high...
Don't believe so. That bar appears to be for the 026-660. Your 250 uses the open-ended bar found on 170-250 size saws
Southern UP has the least snow. North of 28 is always better. North and West of 123 is best. Particularly this year, the tip and southern yoop are...
Mike, does your 562 act similar?
Tom, what you asked isn't against forum policy. But when a discussion evolves, it's going to branch out into the fringe areas. I don't think...
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
I wimped out too. I have a couple logs out back that need to be brought up to the garage for testing saws on. It never got to 10° here today so I...
No I'm just not into bashing on all the problems they have. I was just looking for a couple funny ones :yes:;)
True. Never been a white-sauce fan ;)
:whistle: