Could be ethanol - he(my neighbor) claims to be only running pre-canned mix, whether that was the case in the beginning of this saws life I have...
I'll post over there as well. I did notice a bit of the bottom of the filter has the orange color. Inside the tank is slightly faded Swished it...
I know from the picture it looks like rust - but it is soluble in the gas and beads up when the gas evaporates. It has more a of a consistency of...
The fuel filter is white, I'm assuming OEM original as this saw doesn't have many hours on it. Here's a picture of the orange stuff - forgot to...
So the 141 that I got fixed and running for my neighbor started acting up again. I pulled the carb apart as it was acting more like a flood...
It took me about a month to find this place - I did a search for fire wood hoarders club and surprisingly it linked me to signatures of most of...
Not all my wood is stacked in the same place this is one of the neater stacks And Turkey:drool: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
stove pics with dogs OK? [ATTACH]
GF thought something was wrong with me as I was up at 4am and had 6qt's of stewed tomatoes ready to drop in the bath. One of those mornings just...
You have more than one child - correct? Wifey has some splainin to do:rofl: :lol:
My front teeth are 1/2 fake, broke them roller skating ~6-7yo. Needless to say I've never roller skated ever again:D. I broke one of them off 6...
I have a chest freezer got it used 8 years ago - the $100 I paid for it was a good deal. If it ever fails will be replaced with an upright. With...
That does look like a cowhorn. Peppers can have varying degrees of hotness depending on soil/water/nutrient content. I have some jalapenos that...
Found a c-list ad one day and dropped by after chatting with the guy on the phone. It's a nice level piece of land and he's wanting to amend his...
I've had a few folks strike up small talk at the free private wood dump - the usual comments "that ought to heat you this winter" When I tell them...
If supply side - probably best to change it out. The close proximity to the lines during operation and it's most likely on top can be a bad deal...
It's even better when your boss man buries a 6400 - front end pointing to the sky. Just happened to be a D10 across the field cutting in a new road;)
Matt they have to return to the ground or have consistent moisture to stay in the wood. I wouldn't worry about peeling bark - just get it stacked...
You might also try a sawtooth oak - one of the fastest growth rates in it's first 10-15yrs. Hardy in zones 5-9