Already had an ultrasonic bath and sprayed & blown out the first go round. It's not my dime - neighbor said order the carb. On my first...
I like the built in uglies pile on the third row:thumbs: The rest of the stacking I guess it looks OK;)
I talked to the certified Husqvarna repair shop today when picking up new fuel line & filter, he said he has seen a couple of saws come in with...
Hickory bark doesn't seem to give me off flavors. I use limbs from the yard all the time, sheets of bark off the logs in the stack and split...
It crossed my mind to recommend it as I used Termidor to treat my garage and a retaining wall after the guy I have my Termite bond with used it to...
I'll start hearing saws running in late September here. Once we actually get a cold snap I start to see pickups coming down the mountain with a...
Are you burning the entire sheets of bark? or the flaky exterior bits? I have noticed the main portion of the bark doesn't burn real fast - works...
Tops should be left behind to re-fertilize the ground that they were taken from. This was a hardwood stand for the most part(60-80yo), as it...
I'd say that section 7 gives the lawyer a way to sue you for his yard being damaged even if he said not to worry about it....."oral"...
The Solo has a way nicer idle tone, and it cuts faster:thumbs:
If I didn't have a certain 441cm arriving later this week.....
As for termites, you will find them mostly of the side of a round that was laying in contact with the ground, under the bark - they are foraging...
Awesome score Greg:thumbs: They will also cut the bases off the logs if there is any pull wood in the hinge. The taper at the base of a tree is...
One other pepper that I steer clear of is Tabasco's - they serve no other purpose than to burn your mouth, no flavor at all.
I have one laying in a pile but it's not neatly laid on a table. One of the other builders is probably less disorganized than me:whistle:
I started to think it was a mixture of two different 2stroke oils. I've seen synthetic motor oils mixed that produced plastic precipitates and...
Update on my experiment. The fuel was evaporated and dry last evening, added small amount of water - some amount was soluble in the water - it...
It is stained orange only where it was submerged in the tank. It has to be replaced as I pinched/cut it while pulling the carb. Any issues with...
On leaves dropping.. We start to lose poplar leaves in late August - even those in wet areas. It takes the rest of the leaves to gradually change...
I saw 2 flocks of Canadian geese flying in a V the other day...but fortunately they were heading North:rofl: :lol: Maybe they were invaders from...